- All logos must be in a vector format, saved in Adobe Illustrator or as an EPS file. Raster images will not be accepted - this includes .jpg, .png or .gif files copied directly from a web site.
- All text should be converted to outlines or with the fonts provided. P.C. fonts only. All fonts must be embedded.
- Photographic images should be 300 dpi at the final size in the layout in either JPG or TIF file format. Sorry, Internet images will not be used.
- How an image is originally acquired will determine its resolution, and thus the size it can print at for clear and crisp printing.
- Resolution and size (dimensions) are inversely proportional to each other. If you enlarge an image, you lower its resolution.
- You must provide either a printed proof or a PDF proof when submitting artwork. This allows us to check the files for the font, color problems, missing links and more.
:-) Thank you, perfect!
.ai - Adobe Illustrator
.eps - Encapsulated Post Script
.tiff or .tif (300 dpi at layout size)
.jpg (300 dpi at layout size)
.doc - Word Document - text only
.psd - Photoshop Document
.zip - Windows Compression Format
:-( Sorry, these will not work
.ind - In Design
.qxd - QuarkXpress
.ppt - PowerPoint
.art - AOL compressed image or clip art file
.gif - Graphic Interchange Format
.vsd - Visio Drawing File
.png - Portable Network Graphics