With a full-size in-house graphics shop, The Expo Group has been honored to provide complimentary graphic services for several local events benefitting a number of non-profit organizations this past spring including:
- Family Promise of Irving providing shelters and support for homeless families.
- New Friends New Life helping women and their children overcome backgrounds of abuse, addiction, poverty and limited opportunities.
- Real Choices providing compassionate support and free medical services to women affected by unplanned pregnancy.
Community matters to The Expo Group with our philanthropic efforts headed up by our Corporate Director, Linda Pekowski. “We believe that it’s important to give back to the community,” says Linda. And I’m so pleased that as a company, we are fortunate to be in a position to help so many deserving organizations.”
The Expo Group is scheduled to work with several more charities throughout the year including:
- USO helping troops serving in combat, their families,our wounded warriors and their families, and families of the fallen.
- The Family Place eliminating family violence through intervention and proactive prevention, extensive community education, advocacy and assistance for victims and their families.
- Grace Gala an event designed to raise money for assistance to individuals and families in crisis and guidance toward self-sufficiency.