June 17th, 2020 0 Comments
VP, Communications and Public Relations Dana Freker Doody is a featured guest on the EXPOsed Conferences™ Podcast this month.
Host Kristina Daniele, CEM visits with Dana about key considerations for implementing a hybrid event including:
- Successful strategies for coaching your event team to simultaneously engage both your LIVE and VIRTUAL audiences
- How you can use technology to create “Spin Ups” to further relationship building within your communities
- How you can drive growth and revenue with your hybrid events
- Top risks for hosting a hybrid event and how to avoid them
- The best platforms for this type of event offering and the questions should you be asking them before signing with them!
- How technology and data provide value to your organization, members and participants as well as and create further opportunities for sponsorship
- What to expect to see develop within hybrid events over the next few months/year
- Fun and unique ways to create unique experiences and engagement for your audience
Tune in here to listen: https://www.buzzsprout.com/246054/4138808
And don’t forget to check out The Expo Group’s Exposure podcast here: The Exposure Podcast