The Expo Group’s Ken Dec, EVP/Marketing and Client Strategies, will be presenting a session at the HCEA HealthCare Marketing Summit in Alexandria, Virginia on Thursday, January 26, 2017.
The session entitled Experiential Storytelling Frameworks will provide attendees with a complete set of tools to guide them through creating attendee-centric, content rich exhibits, events and experiences.
Topics covered include:
• Scripting the most compelling experience ‘story’
• How to best leverage existing communications to build a compelling experience
• Kindle, Create and Collaborate to build a unique Attendee Journey
• Designing Physical, Emotional and Learning environments for ultimate impact
• Enlisting key internal stakeholders and assign content contribution responsibility
Learn how some of the world’s biggest brands develop their strategies for designing, developing and delivering compelling face-to-face experiences.
Click here for more information about the HCEA HealthCare Marketing Summit.