January 4th, 2018 0 Comments
Join The Expo Group at these educational sessions happening at PCMA Convening Leaders in Nashville this month!
Dana Freker Doody – VP COMMUNICATIONS & STRATEGIC CLIENT SOLUTIONS
Media Studio: Podcast 101
- 10:45am Monday
- Convene Media Session
- Media Studio, Level 3
- Podcasts are exploding in number and popularity. Explore whether this media channel is right for your event and year-round engagement strategy, and how to pull it off.
Amplify Your Event Design by Taking Cues from City Planning
- 8:30am Tuesday
- Conference Session
- Room 209ABC
- If you’re looking for event design inspiration it’s time to broaden your scope to outside the industry. We’ll challenge you to build your next event through the lens of a city planner. Learn how strategies behind city planning can be applied throughout all aspects of your program, from engagement to networking.
Rock City Planning Tenets to Amp Up Trade Show Layouts
- 2pm Tuesday
- Future of F2F Session
- Davidson Ballroom, Changing Strategies Theater
- We are all experiential architects at a time when demands for experiences are rapidly evolving. Use your trade show layout to drive brand equity, incentivize specific behaviors and create a trade show environment that brings buyers and sellers together in compelling ways. Discover forward-thinking solutions learned from city planners that can be directly applied to your experience design.
Nicole O’Leary – CREATIVE DIRECTOR
New Expectations – Designing for Your Evolving Audiences
- 1:30pm Monday
- Davidson Ballroom, Changing Mindset Theater
- Do you know how your event audience is changing and what their expectations will be? Four generations of participants create the need for a new mindset in designing meetings, events and trade shows. Join Nicole O’Leary, Creative Director with The Expo Group as she leads a fascinating and practical discussion on your future audience’s needs and how it will impact your strategy and planning.